Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wound Infection???

Not too sure if anyone else will experience this, however, for recording purposes i gotta put this down...

As mentioned in my earlier post, it was an almost painless round two extraction. However, the wound started to feel kinda sore these two days.. Especially when i gotta rinse my mouth after my meal... rice is such an irritating size that fits the extracted hole nicely... and if it fall kinda deep in, i gotta rinse harder to flash it out... and guess wot??? For some reasons (hell know wot?).. last night the rinsing mouth got painful.. and my wound hurts badly that i gotta take painkiller (that doesnt help much) and rest early on bed.

What i found out was to keep your head up with pillows and dont try lying sideway (either side, just avoid)... by keeping your head up, it actually helps the pain to be in control and eventually you will fall asleep...

I got up the next morning feeling great but the wound area hurts again i am in cold area or simply if i rinse my mouth with water or salted warm water.. weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment