Thursday, January 27, 2011

4th Adjustment

Great movement!!! Thats what Dr said... He even had plans of bonding my 'backup' teeth and start moving in to the front.. But he said it will be really tough for me and it's festive season, he don't wanna torture me...

Therefore, you will find an ultimate long powerchain on my top row of teeth cos Dr wanna create more space for the back teeth.. And the most irritating part of that back teeth is what?? I won't be able to close my mouth entirely until it has successfully cross over.. Gosh!!

However, that wouldn't happened till next adjustment.. Lol

Alright, it's getting late and I'm gonna crash Becky! Night
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment