Thursday, March 31, 2011

Adjuatment - short lead time

It was adjustment day again?? Ya.. I know.. The lead tome is so short.. Only two weeks!!! Lol bit it was good enough for my backup teeth to move to the front..

And I was already having two bites.. One is when I can close my bite with my back teeth infront; and second bite with my back teeth behind..

Ortho said he gonna slow down my treatment now since I have suffer quite a bit and I guess too fast is not a good thing either.. And there goes my 'targeting within one year'. And he also told me that I have really sensitive teeth that reacts really fast.. So.. Ya ya ya.. Slow down..

Images later! Cheers!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment