Thursday, August 5, 2010

Becky in the House

Well, I have spent 2 hours with Becky already... So far.. we are trying really hard to bond with one another.. LOL A little sore.. Had some painkiller and hoping it helps..

Guess wot??? First day with Becky and I though my Orthodontist would be giving our new found friendship a month to adjust into each other.. But he mentioned that he do not wish to waste time and decided to put "powerchain" to close the teeth extracted gaps... And he mentioned, with that it shall takes about 6 months and targeting to close all gaps by Christmas~ O_O

Took some pictures with my new Iphone4 and will need to take sometime to get my hands on the new phone too.. Before I decide wot is the best way to upload pictures..

Meanwhile, have a good evening and I shall try to crash early...

No comments:

Post a Comment