Friday, August 6, 2010

Spending My First 24 Hours with Becky

Day One:

OUCH!!! That's what I heard most of the time before I even got Becky on me.. But surprisingly, for the past 18 hours; she has been alright..

Well, for some reason, Becky has a special bond with me... It is normal that you will feel the soreness because this is what braces is suppose to be by moving the teeth to the desire/correct position to provide a better bite and beautiful smile... No doubt, I am expericing sorness and I can't bite into food since this is where the hurting part will come..

Other things that I am currently experiencing is.. I keep thinking I am a doodle right now (you know the iphone game??) and when I try to smile my lips actually scratched wider and bigger so that it can be supported by the wire that pulls the brackets. Right now, my smile is quite bad.. There is no way you can smile beautifully because my mouth area looks puffy~ HAHA But still, I can't really bother that much..



No comments:

Post a Comment